There are so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, even if you’re not celebrating the holiday in the United States. To demonstrate this, check out this list I found (from itsbubz on Instagram):
- Early wakeups = children to love
- House to clean = safe place to live
- Laundry = clothes to wear
- Dishes to wash = food to eat
- Crumbs under the table = family meals
- Grocery shopping = $ to provide for us
- Toilets to clean = indoor plumbing
- Lots of noise = people in my life
- Endless questions about homework = kids’ brains growing
- Sore & tired in bed = I’m still alive!
Even though I don’t have kids, this is a great reminder that we can find things to be grateful for in what we usually consider to be unpleasant chores.
In the spirit of spreading thankfulness (which incidentally can also be…
View original post 349 more words